Wednesday, January 28, 2009

90 minutes in heaven

My other favorite quote from this book is "He is your GOD, the one who is worthy of your praise, the one who has done mighty miracles that you yourself has seen." My question is how have we seen him heal mighty miracles when no one has seen GOD himself before or after Adam and Eve? My comment about this quote is that yes GOD is worthy of your praise so why go on to another religon when GOD is the one who created you and me. I am so confused. I think GOD did create all of this world and the people who contain it. So what is the other religons about? How are they studding about someone else that says they created this world when we all no GOD did? AHHHHH!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

is the book your reading good? haha
:)

<3

Josh said...

its cus we dont nessesarily c him... fisically (?) but we see him all around "in his creation" i mean its a miracle we wake up every day. and like seeing him, think about the cool things u c here... like a sunset (?) idk, thats the 1st thing that came to my mind (touche) so yeah thats like him "showing off".

2nd, not everyone believes it was him that did, they just dont know...

(wow, i didntknow i could go that deep xD)